- Software Verification and Validation for Practitioners and Managers, Second Edition
- "Networked Medical Devices: Essential Collaboration for Improved Safety",
AAMI Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology, vol.43, no. 4, pp. 332–338, July–August 2009.
- "Coping with Defective Software in Medical Devices", IEEE Computer,
p. 40–45, April 2006.
- "Creating Accurate Estimates and Realistic Schedules",
ASQ Software Quality Professional, Vol. 4, No. 2, p. 30–36, March 2002.
- "Balancing Time to Market and Quality", ASQ Software Quality Professional,
Vol. 1, No. 3, June 1999.
- "Revisiting the Software Development Process", Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry, Vol. 16, No. 5, May 1994, p. 232–236.
- "The Economics of Software Process Improvement", Health Industry Manufacturers Assoc. (HIMA)
Conference on Medical Device Software, Washington DC, May 1994.
- "Practical Methods for Cost-effective Verification and Validation of Medical Device Software",
Health Industry Manufacturer's Assoc. (HIMA) Conference on Medical Device Software Development and Product
Submissions, Washington DC, December 1992.
- "Factors Influencing the Software Development Process for In-vitro Diagnostic Instruments",
Assoc. for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) 27th Annual Conference;
Anaheim, CA, June 1992.
- "Experience Performing Software Quality Assurance on the Ada Language System Project"
Proc. IEEE Sixth International Conf. on Software Engineering, Tokyo, Japan, September 1982.
- "Validation of Safety System Software", International Atomic Energy Agency Specialists Meeting on
Software Reliability for Computerized Control of Safety Systems in Nuclear Power Plants, Pittsburgh, PA, July 1977,